domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

Describe a person: A person who I admire

My favorite sportman is Lewis Hamilton, he is a Formula 1 driver. He is a really hot-blooded person and he can't stand finishing a race in second place. I think his personality is really similar to mine. Also, sometimes, he has problems to control his feelings and he loses his mind. You can feel in these actions that he is a really pure person and he never hides his thinking. Furthermore, I love Formula 1 and he is, in my opinion, one of the best drivers in the business. For all these reason, I admire and support Lewis Hamilton.

2 comentarios:

  1. My young cousins also love this guys. We have watched the Formula1 races quite often.

    Just a couple of remarks:
    *ON the other hand (but here I think you mean "besides" or "furthermore"
    * Feel like= apetecer
    *he loseS his mind (wow, dles he¿)

    Cheers¡

    ResponderEliminar